The new Super 6 Season is now open!
NEW AUTUM/WINTER ADULT COMPETITION
NEW AUTUMN/WINTER COMP STARTS SOON! - REGISTRATION WINDOW NOW OPEN.
THE ADULT COMP WILL START ON MONDAY 13 APRIL AND RUN TO MID JULY AT CENTENARY PARK CROYDON.
REGISTRATION WINDOW CLOSES MONDAY 30 MARCH AT MIDNIGHT
We conduct 3 comps in a 12 month period at Croydon (Centenary Park* subject to council approval):
Comp 1 (spring) Finished
- Wed evenings
- Juniors - 3 Sep -10 Dec 2014 (4.40- 6.10pm)
- Seniors (Adults)- 3 Sep - 10 Dec 2014 (6.15-9.00pm)
- 11 rounds plus semis
- Games are scheduled during Oct school holidays.
Comp 2 (summer)-In progress
- Wed evenings- 6.15pm-9.00pm
- Adults-10 and 17 Dec 2014 & from 7 Jan- 26 Mar, 2015
- 11 rounds plus semis
Comp 3 (Autumn/Winter) Registration now open
- Monday evenings
- Adults 13 April -13 July 2015
- 11 rounds plus semis
- We only accept whole teams - no single player registrations
- All teams must register a minimum of 8 players (6 play on field)
- U6 teams play with smaller goals and without keeper.
- Juniors – u7-9 (mixed) u10 -16 (boys and girls)
- All junior levels welcome including academy teams
- Senior (Adult) comps include all age men and ladies, over 35 men and ladies and over 45 men and all age mixed teams.
- 1 extra week is scheduled to play 1 rain cancelled round, all other rain canceled rounds are not replayed.
- All teams are graded to achieve balance where possible
- Junior age categories may be combined where needed.
- It is recommended that if you are submitting a junior team that you have at least half of your players that have played soccer or football before.
- Teams that need extra players to form a team of 8 players can display a message in the FIND A TEAM MATE facebook link.
- Single players looking to join a team can go to this section and contact the teams looking for extra players
Registration summary (New Super 6 Season)
- All registrations are done online via this website.
- REGISTRATION DATES AND FEES AS FOLLOWS:
- Junior early bird rego= $169.20 per player (applies 8 June- 29 July)
- Junior standard rego = $188 per player (applies 30 July- 15 August)
- All junior teams receive free quality shirt valued at $30 to play in and keep!
- Senior (Adult) early bird discount rego= $179.10 per player
- Senior (Adult) standard rego fee = $199 per player
- Senior (Adult) 2x comps rego = $322.38 per player (applies 1 Jun -29 July) Register and pay for the 2 summer comps now and pay only $161.19 per player per comp
- Senior (Adult) 3 x comps = $429.84 per player (applies 1 June- 29 July) Register and pay for the 3 comps (Spring summer and Autumn)now and pay only $141.12 per player per comp
- If adult teams miss the early bird (29 July for Spring comp) they can still obtain the multip comp discounts if the regsiter for 2 or more comps by 15 August 2014.
- Senior (Adult) teams are to provide their own shirts and must be numbered.
- Players who register and play in two teams i.e. in a ladies team and in a mixed team will be given a further 5% discount on the second registration.
- Teams that want to register for 2 or more competitions have to start a new team registration (teams that do the rollover can only do this for 1 competition)
Competition Dates -Croydon -Centenary Park
Competition 1 (Spring 2014)
Competition 2 (Summer 14/15)
Competition 3 (Autumn 2015)
Juniors & Seniors (Sept 3– Dec 10) Wednesdays
Seniors (10 Dec & 17 Jan- 25 Mar) Wednesdays
Seniors only (13 April – 13 July) Mondays
Team age categories
Age and team number requirements for junior player categories are in the table below
- Kids in the team must be born in and after January 2008 to play in the under 6’s.
- If you have a team of under 6’s that play in the current 2014 winter season you should register them in the under 6 category.
- If you have a really strong junior team you may elect to play them up a category.
- Best to register your team in their current winter age category and we will grade accordingly
- This is a social competition for kids that have team soccer experience, we do not offer coaching or training for these comps- they just turn up and play on their designated evening.
- It is advisable that all teams have a coach or manager to conduct player substitutions.
- Over 35 teams can register only one player between 30-34 years
- Over 45 teams can register 2 players between 40-44 years
- Mixed teams must register a minimum of 3 ladies per team.
- A lady cannot play as goal keeper.
For more detailed information about this particular competition go to the individual tabs below Croydon.