The new Super 6 Season is now open!
We conduct 3 comps in a 12 month period at Croydon (Centenary Park:
Comp 1 (spring) REGO NOW OPEN
- Played Wednesday evenings
- Juniors - 2 Sep - 2 Dec 2015 (4.40- 6.10pm)
- Adults- 2 Sep - 2 Dec 2015 (6.15-9.00pm)
- 11 rounds plus semis
- Games are scheduled during Oct school holidays.
Comp 2 (summer)
- Played Wednesday evenings- 6.15pm-9.00pm
- Adults - 9 and 16 Dec 2015 & from 6 Jan- 30 Mar, 2016
- 11 rounds plus semis
Comp 3 (Autumn/Winter)
- Played Monday evenings
- Adults 11 April -11 July 2016
- 11 rounds plus semis
- We only accept whole teams - no single player registrations
- Teams must register a minimum of 8 players (6 play on field)
- U6 & u7 teams play with smaller goals and without keeper (only 5 a side)
- Juniors – u6-9 (mixed) u10 -16 (boys and girls)
- All junior levels welcome including academy teams
- Adult comps include all age men and ladies, over 35 men and ladies, over 45 men and all age mixed teams.
- 1 extra week is scheduled to play 1 rain cancelled round, all other rain cancelled rounds are not replayed.
- All teams are graded to achieve balance where possible
- Junior age categories may be combined where needed.
- It is recommended that if you are submitting a junior team that you have at least half of your players that have played soccer or football before.
- Teams that need extra players to form a team of 8 players can display a message in the FIND A TEAM MATE facebook link.
- Single players looking to join a team can go to this section and contact the teams looking for extra players
Registration summary (New Super 6 Season)
- All registrations are done online via this website.
- REGISTRATION DATES AND FEES AS FOLLOWS:
- Junior and Adult early bird discount rego available to 19 July
- All registrations for Spring comp close 8 August
- Adult teams that register for the summer comp get an additional discount of 10% and 20% if they also register for next winter comp.(Multi comp discount available to 8 August).
- Teams that are rolling over their team registration must rollover into the same player category as they are currently playing or played in the past.
- Junior teams cannot rollover their team regos
- Junior early bird rego= $171 per player (applies 8 June- 19 July)
- Junior standard rego = $190 per player (applies 20 July- 8 August)
- All junior teams receive free quality shirt valued at $30 to play in and keep!
- Adult early bird discount rego= $184.50 per player (10% off)
- Adult standard rego fee = $205 per player
- Adult 2x comps (spring & summer)+ early bird rego = $332.10 per player (1 Jun -19 July) or $166.05 per player per comp (20% off)
- Adult 3 x comps (Spring summer & Autumn) = $442.80 per player (1 Jun- 19 July) Register and pay for the 3 comps now and pay only $147.60 per player per comp (30% off)
- Adult multi comp discount will remain until 8 August.
- Adult teams are to provide their own shirts and must be numbered. Stick on numbers can be purchased from canteen.
- Players who register and play in two teams i.e. in a ladies team and in a mixed team will be given a further 5% discount on the second registration.
- Teams that want to register for 2 or more competitions have to start a new team registration (teams that do the rollover can only do this for 1 competition) If you want to register directly into a 2nd (sum) or 3rd (autumn) competition you can!
Competition Dates -Croydon -Centenary Park
Competition 1 (Spring 2015)
Competition 2 (Summer 15/16)
Competition 3 (Autumn 2016)
Juniors & Seniors (Sept 2– Dec 2) Wednesdays
Seniors (9 Dec & 18 Jan- 30 Mar) Wednesdays
Seniors only (13 April – 13 July) Mondays
Team age categories
- Kids in the under 6 team must be born in and after January 2009 to play in the under 6’s.
- If you have a team of under 6’s that play in the current 2015 winter season you should register them in the under 6 category.
- If you have a really strong junior team you may elect to play them up an age category.
- Best to register your team in their current winter age category and we will grade accordingly
- This is a social competition for kids that have team soccer experience, we do not offer coaching or training for these comps- they just turn up and play on their designated evening.
- It is advisable that all teams have a coach or manager to conduct player substitutions.
- Over 35 teams can register only one player between 30-34 years
- Over 45 teams can register 2 players between 40-44 years
- Mixed teams must register a minimum of 3 ladies per team.
- Females cannot play as goal keeper.
For more detailed information about this particular competition go to the individual tabs below Croydon.